|Alternate Name||TSF (by Umaru Doma as UMR/ Gaming persona)|
|Birthday||June 13th (Gemini)|
|Occupation||High School Student|
|Relations||Alex Tachibana (brother)
Tachibana's mother (mother)
"Umaru and Onii-chan"
|Japanese voice||Yurina Furukawa|
|English voice||Christina Kelly|
AppearanceEditSylphyn has sky blue, long wavy hair, with two shorter strands that lay on the front of her shoulders. Her hair appears to be held back by a white hairband with yellow flowers. One of her most unique features is her plus-shaped eyes that almost resemble stars
Sylphyn wears an adjusted version of her school uniform, with pale blue shoes, a very poofy short blue skirt, and fluffy material around the cuffs of her shirt. Around her collar is a dark blue ribbon.
Sylphynford is very confident and competitive. She constantly states that Umaru is her rival that she must beat, but always comes second to her. However, she's very kind and doesn't insult those she's competing against, and even bought a bouquet of flowers for Umaru on her birthday.
She is also quick to feel embarassed when she realizes that people are watching her show off, especially if her brother Alex is present.
Sylphynford appears to come from a wealthy background, and is of German descent. During a flashback in Episode 7, she was shown sitting next to a fountain in front of a large house with her brother. In Episode 12, her family is shown to own a yacht.
• Sylphynford likes Yogurt (however, it is seen as "yogure" in the anime) due to Alex giving her one when they were children.
• Sylphynford likes Old Candy Stores.
• Sylphynford is shy when people see her watching anime due to her saying Alex thinks she's his meek little sister and that seeing her playing games and watching anime is embarrassing.
• She has a verbal tick ("Desuwa!") which she usually says whenever she's too excited.
• "Umaru-san! I will not lose to you on the upcoming midterms!"
• "I shall be the number one player! I am TSF!"
• "Rivals become friends after a victory."
• "UMR san, you will join forces with me and we shall defeat Umaru san!"
• "Japanese anime is so cute and cool."
• "O-onii san thinks of me as his meek little sister, so for him to see me watching anime or playing games is embarrassing..."
• "At first, I didn't really understand anime, but it's easy to fall in love with something that your loved one likes!"
• "Onii sama!"
• "All right everyone! Let us play to our heart's content!"
Character Art DesignsEdit
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found