|Occupation||High School Student|
|Relations||Kouichiro Ebina (Brother)|
|Anime||Umaru and Onii-chan|
|Japanese voice||Akari Kageyama|
|English voice||Sara Ornelas|
AppearanceEditEbina is typically seen wearing skirts, blouses, and other modern clothes worn by a teenage girl. She is also seen wearing her school uniform which consists of a white blouse, a red skirt, and a red bow which she pairs with socks pulled up to her calves and brown shoes. Ebina often appears red in the face as she is very shy. She has cherry brown hair kept loosely in pig tails with red and white striped ties, like little shrimps ('ebi'). Ebina has a noticeably large bust as mentioned by others, and timid, light brown eyes.
Ebina is very shy, and is originally from Akita. She occasionally reverts to her country girl dialect when she gets nervous or excited. She has a crush on Umaru's older brother Taihei, the crush beginning after the first time they met he was the only one to look her in the eyes rather than her chest. She'll often get flustered when she gets a compliment. Many people stare at and comment on her large bust which led to her shyness, self-consciousness & lack of self-confidence. However, she is optimistic.
Ebina originally came from Akita, and moved to Tokyo at the age of fifteen, and lives alone on the ground floor of Yoshida Apartments where Umaru and Taihei are currently residing. Her brother, Kouichiro Ebina left home when she was seven years old.
- As aforementioned, Ebina may like Taihei due to him being the first person to look at her in the eyes.
- Ebina made chocolate for Taihei in episode 9, but ate it after finding out that Taihei is not very fond of chocolates.
- Her lack of self-confidence is the result of her constantly failing miserably in school and in sports.
- As a result of her being voted the series' most popular character (apparently due to her level of cuteness and optimism), she now has her own spin-off manga, "Akita Imokko! Ebina-chan" (Akita Native Little Sister! Ebina-chan)".
- In chapter 10 of the spin-off manga, Nana confesses her love for Taihei, 3 years after she moved to Tokyo.